92.1 CITI AFTERNOON DRIVE HOST
Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team - and that's exactly what we're building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch the lives of 30 million Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We're also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion - find out more at www.allinforequity.ca .
This role has been posted in locations where we have a Rogers corporate site. We encourage qualified candidates from across the country to apply who can reasonably commute to one of these locations.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun?If so, consider the following opportunity!
The Legendary 92.1 CITI in Winnipeg is recruiting for Afternoon Drive. This is an opportunity you don't want to miss.
2022 is going to be a huge year for CITI. There are a few big things coming to the station, and we're looking to round out our dream team. If you want to swing hard with a team that's going to make noise in Winnipeg, we'd love to hear from you. What you will do...
What you will bring...
- Prep and deliver a show (not a shift) that hammers guys in their 40s.
- Cover social as you'd expect to in 2022, with a focus on repurposing your best content online (audio & video)
- Rep Winnipeg. You have to want to love this city. It's a great place to live and work.
- Voice-track or cover other shifts as necessary
- Work on audio projects that may include hosting, contributing and participating in original podcasts
- Perform commercial narration for production purposes as required
- Other duties as assigned
Here's what you can expect in return:
- Proven on-air experience in Radio
- Creative social media skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team, and independently
- Passion for engaging with the CITI audience (in person/phone/social media, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively in all settings
- A genuine, authentic personality who cares about the listeners and their team.
- Familiarity with WideOrbit, MusicMaster CS, VOXPRO and Adobe Audio an asset
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the "what" and the "how"
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ . Schedule:
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
166 Osborne Street Unit 4 (095), Winnipeg, MB Travel Requirements:
None Posting Category/Function:
Broadcasting & On-Air Talent Requisition ID:
Posting Notes: Rogers Sports & Media
Winnipeg, MB, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programsLooking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Network, Telecom, Telecommunications, Technology