The mission of the Food and Beverage Department is to provide world-class food and beverage offerings.
Aritzia is growing, and our Food and Beverage Department is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for curating and providing a world-class food and beverage program to our people. As the Barista, you will support in creating and serving quality beverages and specialty food items while engaging and inspiring our clients with your knowledge and passion of our coffee and café assortment. And, with your valuable contribution to the business in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Food and Beverage to continued growth within Aritzia.
As the Barista, you will:
- Prepare specialty beverages and café items with consistent quality and efficiency
- Inform, engage and inspire our clients with superior knowledge of the menu, ingredients and suppliers
- Uphold the optimal setup and management of café spaces, supplies and food items while minimizing impact to operations
- Support in managing beverage ingredients and café inventory to maximize efficiency and minimize food waste
- Maintain the condition and cleanliness of our spaces
The Barista has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- A-OK Café - Our on-site world-class café
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Set your Schedule - Provide your availability and indicate your preferred working hours (some restrictions apply)
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.