Description What to expect as an Account Executive at Elastic Path?
As an Account Executive at Elastic Path you'll possess a strong track record of driving strategic software solutions, and can hit the ground running with previous sales experience in SaaS or eCommerce. You will be a most trusted advisor to our current and prospective customers, as you will ensure to deeply understand their unique challenges and goals, and recommend strategic software solutions for their business. You will define and implement a strategy for an assigned region/s. You will be an integral part of mentoring sales reps and BDRs, and contribute to the continuous growth and enablement of our Sales organization.
Our Account Executives create business value at all levels, manage complex sales cycles in collaboration with partners and deliver consistent results independently and as part of a team. They are empowered by autonomy, and supported by a leading product, company and culture. Location:
This is a remote role based in Canada or the United States - candidates are required to be located in North America to be considered. Elastic Path is a Remote First employer, so you'll have the tools to support you to work from wherever you are based. Key Responsibilities:
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
- Facilitate, shape, direct and negotiate license (and sometimes services) engagement proposals to ensure effective delivery which meets business goals for Elastic Path and the client
- Discover, create, and close new license opportunities
- Build and maintain detailed account profiles and plans as well as construct and forecast budgets for all client accounts
- Conduct target account prospecting and sales calls to key decision makers, C level and technical influencers within potential client organizations by establishing a "trusted advisor" relationship
- Ensure post-implementation customer satisfaction
- Actively participate in contract negotiations with Sales and technical solutions services team on prospect/new client accounts
- Provide solid expertise of technical solutions in ecommerce and its delivery
- Work closely with professional services and client success management to ensure successful proposals and projects
- Understand and apply Elastic Path security policies, processes, and controls as required, in day-to-day tasks.
Who we are:
- An ability to evangelize about eCommerce, its power and potential to clients
- 7+ years of high-tech sales experience and owning a quota focused on selling software licenses and professional services
- A proven track record of exceeding expectations and an aggressive attitude towards discovery, prospecting, planning and closing
- Deep understanding of the local markets and the ability to adapt to work across verticals and geographies
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, and eagerness to navigate into uncharted territory
- Resilient nature and strong objection handling skills
- Possess a strong business acumen and can clearly articulate ROI
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel as required, approximately 25-50% of the time.
Elastic Path is on a mission to break through the barriers that prevent commerce leaders from delivering extraordinary shopping experiences. Today, that means making Composable Commerce
accessible to all brands by reducing the cost, time, and overall risk of implementing and managing a multi-vendor approach. With Elastic Path, both business and tech teams are able to innovate on their own terms, fully embrace composability, and in turn, never compromise on what's possible. Learn more at www.elasticpath.com
. Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Team. Be the Customer. The values we live by. The Perks?
- At Elastic Path we are on a mission to provide pay transparency, and share information freely and openly whenever possible.
- The base salary for this position ranges from $ 127,560 -175,395 USD OR 105,813 - 145,493 CAD per annum. Compensation is determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of each applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. In addition to base salary, this role includes a commission structure based on the attainment of sales targets. Commissions are added to base salary, and once combined, referred to as On Target Earnings.
- We go the extra mile to provide you & your family with exceptional benefits, wherever you may be located. This includes paid vacation and sick leave, stock options, full extended health, dental and additional coverages.
- You'll get access to annual stipends for your own professional development, remote working and more.
- We are a Remote-First company, however we have five office hub locations in our major cities. If you live in proximity to one of our Hubs you'll have the option to flex between remote and in-office if desired!
- We provide solutions to bring all teams together for collaboration and connection throughout the year.
- We have a Work from Anywhere program that gives you the freedom to work from anywhere in the world, for up to 3 months within a 12 year period. Talk about travel perks!
- You can check out all this and more about us on our careers page .
Elastic Path is an equal opportunities employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We value and celebrate diversity in its many forms, and we strive to provide an inclusive and safe workplace where each person feels respected, supported, and accepted - however they choose to identify. Disclaimer:
Please be aware of targeted employment scams. If you are being considered for a position with Elastic Path, you will always receive direct communications from us via our ATS Jobvite, or our personal Elastic Path domain email addresses; [email protected] .
Sales and Marketing