Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team - and that's exactly what we're building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch 30 million of Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We're also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion - find out more at www.allinforequity.ca .
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
We're looking for an Announcer !
We have an exciting opportunity to join the legendary 92.1 CITI in Winnipeg. We're looking to add to our on-air team - someone who is passionate about the ROCK format, wants to win and loves Winnipeg. Reporting to the Content Director, you will generate relevant, compelling content for your show as well as create attention grabbing content for the station's digital channels. What you will do...
What you will bring...
- Be responsible for hosting and producing the daily afternoon show
- Have the ability to prepare, produce and perform an entertaining show that fits our brand values
- Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about Rock music and the lifestyle of the audience
- Prepare and execute multi-platform content daily - our brand lives on air, online and socially
- Be available for remotes and promotional appearances
- Be able to voicetrack shows for other stations as necessary and directed
- Deliver great voice work for our commercial producers
- Passionately support our commercial initiatives as you understand this is a creative business
- Be a great teammate who loves creative ideas - thinking big and challenging the status quo
Here's what you can expect in return:
- Can speak coherently for at least 3 hours a day
- A passion for Rock
- Demonstratable desire to win
- Skill in working well in a team as someone who understands that together we are better
- Ability to stand out in a crowd and be noticed
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit, Musicmaster, VOXPro, Adobe Premier, Audio is an asset
Sound like you? Send your resume and audio to email@example.com AND by clicking "Apply Now".
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the "what" and the "how"
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ . Schedule:
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
No Selection Work Location:
166 Osborne Street Unit 4 (095), Winnipeg, MB Travel Requirements:
None Posting Category/Function:
Broadcasting & On-Air Talent Requisition ID:
Posting Notes: Media Job Segment:
Network, Telecom, Telecommunications, Technology
Find similar jobs: