Prometic Plasma Resources Inc’s key focus is in the collection of high-quality Source Plasma that is the vital ingredient in Prometic’s life-saving plasma protein drugs. With every donation collected at our centers, we are able to contribute to the creation of potentially life-saving products that would otherwise not be available.
Managed by a team of qualified and highly trained professionals who have decades of experience in the field of plasma collection, Prometic Plasma Resources strives to create an enjoyable donation experience for each and every donor.
To contribute to our exciting and innovative projects, we are looking for an Assistant Manager at our Winnipeg Plasma Center facility.
The Assistant Manager, Plasma Center Operations will contribute to Prometic by:
- Leading, educating, overseeing and supporting a team of around 30 technicians, as to provide an outstanding experience to donors in a high-quality medical context;
- Organizing, planning and prioritizing workflow within the plasmapheresis center, as well as ensuring a positive industry image by engaging the team in providing optimum donor care;
- Monitoring the safety and cleanliness of the center and promoting the utmost respect for industry regulations and standards (FDA, CLIA, cGMP, etc.);
- Leading regulatory and corporate audit;
- Resolving issues, whether they are team, equipment, process or compliance related;
- Participating in the recruitment of donors and increasing retention, especially in specialty programs (Anti-D, blood groups, etc.);
- Assisting the Center Manager with various operations and projects.
You are the right person for this role because:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree (BAC) in Sciences;
- Your two (2) years of experience as a supervisor made you an inspiring leader who promotes teamwork, communication and collaboration;
- Your experience in a blood bank or plasma center helped you develop a strong expertise in all functions and operations of a plasma center as well as medical expertise, including venipuncture and aseptic techniques;
- You are a hands-on individual who also has an overview of challenges and successes within the center;
- You are a positive ambassador, constantly focusing on people and putting them at the heart of what you do;
- You are available to work on an atypical schedule, including evenings and weekends.
Prometic offers you:
- A fantastic team who strives at doing things in the best possible way;
- A high-quality environment;
- A culture that values autonomy, innovation and collaboration;
- A competitive salary and benefit package, which includes participation in shareholding program;
- A unique opportunity to change lives through your commitment and contribution.
Send us your resume right away to: email@example.com" target="_blank">firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference PPR-PC-1810.
The usual fine lines:
Prometic is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about Prometic, visit our website www.prometic.com.