Permanent Primary Location:
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
We're always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further. To find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be - so they can make an impact that matters.
We offer a truly differentiated Talent Experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte's workplace of the future is a unique workspace that strengthens connections and inspires innovative ways of working providing our people with the tools to make an impact that matters. Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It's all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today's local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today's and tomorrow's challenges. Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
The Business Operations, Shared Services team is foundational to the success of the firm as it relates to quality client service delivery. The role of the Shared Services Professional is to complete incoming internal client service requests through a shared services model. In order to provide seamless client delivery, the Shared Services Professional will action assigned service requests aligned to the competency centre that they support.
The Shared Services Professional will possess an enthusiastic attitude, an agile mind set and a specialized technical body of knowledge that is applied in the delivery of an elevated level of audit and tax support across multiple services. Role Description:
- The Audit and Tax Reporting team provides internal support to the Audit and Tax practices to assist in the following tasks:
- Formatting of audit and tax related documents to Deloitte National standards including letters, financial statements and reports
- Processing of tax returns of various types, including submission to the applicable governing bodies
This role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Financial statement production including formatting, editing and final production to clients
- Creation of Master Service Agreements, engagement/transmittal letters, Audit results documentation
- Canadian and U.S. Tax support; returns preparation, scanning, assembly and e-filing/paper filing support
General administrative support
- Print, copy, assemble and bind deliverables, scan client records, PDF and secure deliverables
- Format, edit and review client deliverables
- Contribute to training and knowledge-sharing with seasonal staff
External Posting Qualifications To qualify for this position, you should possess the following:
Nice to haves:
- Preference given to candidates with 1 to 3 years of experience in a professional, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and foundation in PowerPoint required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional commitment to client service and continuous improvement
- Ability to learn processes at an accelerated pace
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Proactive and highly organized with an exceptional ability to multi-task
- Ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for continuous learning relevant to the role
- Flexibility to meet coverage requirements that could start as early as 7:30 am and finish as late as 6:00 pm. Overtime and working in alternate locations may occasionally be required in peak periods.
- Bilingual in English and French is an asset
- Experience working with Audit and Tax professionals, supporting a variety of client documents as financial statements, engagement letters and tax returns is an asset.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply