Permanent All Available Locations:
Multiple Cities: Calgary, Edmonton, Fredericton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec City, St. John's, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Looking to grow your career in software testing while working on opportunities with leading Canadian and global companies to implement latest technologies of automation... Apply Now!What will your typical day look like?
As an automation Engineer in testing portfolio in the Deloitte Consulting, you will be part of a team that delivers innovative technology solutions to clients. We will count on you to help clients with defining their end to end test strategies, test automation architecture and implement best in class automation frameworks. As part of the Deloitte family, you will be asked to lead small teams to help build a stronger foundation for the next generation. To succeed, you must be passionate about new and upcoming technology solutions in Quality assurance and automation, have the drive for continuous learning and an interest in market evolution.About the team
Our Systems Engineering
practice provides a full suite of services to clients to assist them with all phases of the software lifecycle, as well as providing advisory and transformational services. We drive technological change to support our clients in developing end to end technology delivery capabilities, enabling them through large scale organizational transformations. We design, implement, and operate solutions for custom-developed systems, platform integration, and application modernization to enable business capabilities. Our team has varied skillsets, including but not limited to front-end web and backend or full stack development, software engineering, low-code platforms, functional programming, application architecture, agile development, quality assurance and test automation and emerging technologies. Learn More
Our consulting team at Deloitte helps multiple federal clients replace, upgrade or maintain technology systems to prepare for next generation. As the current market needs for these services are exponentially growing, Deloitte Consulting in National Capital Region (NCR) is building a dedicated world-class testing team to help us meet industry demands. Our aim is to build a dynamic and inclusive work environment that paves a path for new ideas and collaborative engagements while working with top professionals.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You're someone who has:
- Experience in leading small to medium QA teams in various projects for various delivery methodologies (Agile / Waterfall / Hybrid).
- Drive the Technical aspects of the Automation Strategy & Roadmap
- Drive development best practices and ensure high code quality for automation frameworks and scripts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A bachelor's degree or a college degree in computer science or similar
- 2-4 years of hands-on test automation experience working in a large scale software development environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience in test automation development testing API's and web service technologies (i.e. REST, SOAP), and/or GUI applications and minimum 1 year experience using test automation tools like Selenium, QTP, Load Runner, or SOA test.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment environments and tools (e.g: Docker, Travis, Jenkins)
- Experience with different databases (oracle, DB2, SQL)
- Ensure test automation works smoothly with CI/CD pipeline
- Security Clearance or is eligible to be security cleared to work on federal accounts.
- Hands on Experience in next generation tools like Katalan studio, Tosca (nice to have).
- Performance testing skills (nice to have).
- French and English language working proficiency is required for placement at the Montreal office.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Job Segment:
Engineer, Consulting, Developer, Oracle, Database, Engineering, Technology