Permanent Azure Software Architect role with a product development organization experiencing high growth
- Permanent Cloud Software Architect role
- Great organization experiencing high growth
- Can be located anywhere in Canada
What & Why:
Due to growth, our client is looking to add a cloud software architect to their growing team. You should have practical and extensive experience with Azure, strong experience with coding and associated logic and a demonstrated track record of helping to grow teams and companies. You will be working closely with product managers to plan out feature scope and requirements. You will take ownership of the solution architecture, end-to-end code quality, system tests, functional tests and integration. You will also be responsible for the design and building of features and functionality delivered on time and within scope as well as participating in code and design reviews while mentoring more junior developers.
Our client is an industry leader in the enterprise content management space and has experienced a very high growth year which is expected to increase even further next year. They have many stable enterprise organizations as end users and are expanding rapidly in North America. They have an excellent company culture as well as outstanding leadership. This is a great home for you if you are interested in working on bleeding edge or even preview use technology and are interested in the use and implementation of ML and AI into an enterprise setting. They have a great benefit package, greatly value innovation and giving back to the local community. This role can be situated anywhere in Canada.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience developing in C# .NET
- Solid understanding and working experience with Azure technologies and architecture (e.g. Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Azure Tables, CosmosDB)
- Understanding of micro-services with messaging system design and implementation (ideally with Kubernetes)
- Experience in other open-source cloud technologies (e.g. Redis, RabbitMq, ElasticSearch)
- Experience developing web applications using Microsoft .NET platform
- Experience with Data Lake and machine learning technologies is a bonus
- Strong experience in designing solutions with proven software best practices and design patterns
- Working knowledge of GIT, Azure DevOps or similar systems
- Experience with Agile or Scrum processes
- Microsoft SharePoint and/or Microsoft Office development experience an asset
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certificate is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in Comp Sci or related experience
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.