What is the opportunity?We are hiring Banking Advisors for Winnipeg - applicants must hold their mutual fund designation (Investment Funds in Canada or Canadian Securities Course)Apply today if you have successfully completed your accreditation and can train to work at any branch location in Winnipeg!
This unique position calls on your client-focused sales expertise and natural problem-solving skills to maximize each client interaction. Specifically, you help clients with their everyday banking, credit, and investment needs. As an RBC ambassador, you add value in the moments that matter most to clients and collaborate with RBC partners to help clients achieve their goals. Whether you're demonstrating to a client how to use digital banking, on-boarding a new client, or referring a complex opportunity to a specialist, your expertise will contribute to creating meaningful and memorable client experiences to drive client satisfaction and loyalty.What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?Must-have
- Proactively engage with clients in all areas of the branch and in the community, uncovering banking needs, providing help and advice, as well as identifying sales and referral opportunities
- Focus on client education and demonstration, leveraging technology to deliver a memorable client experience, drive sales, and retain business
- Respond to client-initiated contact, assisting them with a full range of financial transactions
- Actively listen and engage clients in conversation to further understand their individual needs
- Proactively take ownership of resolving and preventing client banking problems
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners to make the most of business opportunities and referrals
- Mutual Funds accreditation, (e.g., Investment Funds in Canada or the Canadian Securities Course)
- Demonstrated passion for putting clients first, as well as success in a hands-on, target-driven sales environment
- Problem-solving and people skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and proactively connect with clients
- Flexibility, eagerness to learn, strong personal ethics, and a hunger for success
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (e.g., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)
What's in it for you?
- Track record in building rapport and maintaining client relationships within the financial or service industry
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including competitive compensation, bonuses, and flexible benefits
- Continued opportunities for career advancement
- World-class sales training, coaching, and development opportunities
- Support from a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high performing team, as well as world-class tools and training
- Opportunity to achieve great success and grow your career with RBC
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.JOB SUMMARY City:Winnipeg
Address:2350 McPhillips St
Career Level:Experienced Hire/Professional
Required Travel (%):0-25
Req ID:219643 Ad Code(s):
Customer Service and Support