hat is the opportunity?An exciting opportunity to join our team in Winnipeg South - apply today! Although the location on Corydon is indicated in this job posting, applicants must be available to work at all branches in Winnipeg as training branch will be determined upon hire. Applicants who have completed their Invesment Funds in Canada or Canadian Securities Course is mandatory to be considered for this position.
This unique position calls on your client-focused sales expertise and natural problem-solving skills to maximize each client interaction. Specifically, you help clients with their everyday banking, credit, and investment needs. As an RBC ambassador, you add value in the moments that matter most to clients and collaborate with RBC partners to help clients achieve their goals. Whether you're demonstrating to a client how to use digital banking, on-boarding a new client, or referring a complex opportunity to a specialist, your expertise will contribute to creating meaningful and memorable client experiences to drive client satisfaction and loyalty.What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?Must-have
- Proactively engage with clients in all areas of the branch and in the community, uncovering banking needs, providing help and advice, as well as identifying sales and referral opportunities
- Focus on client education and demonstration, leveraging technology to deliver a memorable client experience, drive sales, and retain business
- Respond to clientinitiated contact, assisting them with a full range of financial transactions
- Actively listen and engage clients in conversation to further understand their individual needs
- Proactively take ownership of resolving and preventing client banking problems
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners to make the most of business opportunities and referrals
- Mutual Funds accreditation (e.g., Investment Funds in Canada or the Canadian Securities Course)
- Demonstrated passion for putting clients first, as well as success in a handson, target-driven sales environment
- Problemsolving and people skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and proactively connect with clients
- Flexibility, eagerness to learn, strong personal ethics, and a hunger for success
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (e.g., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)
What's in it for you?
- Track record in building rapport and maintaining client relationships within the financial or service industry
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Join our Talent Community
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including competitive compensation, bonuses, and flexible benefits
- Continued opportunities for career advancement
- Worldclass sales training, coaching, and development opportunities
- Support from a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high performing team, as well as worldclass tools and training
- Opportunity to achieve great success and grow your career with RBC
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com .
Address:1700 Corydon Avenue
Career Level:Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type:Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%):0
Platform:Personal & Commercial BankingReq ID:371439
Sales and Marketing