Have many careers in one Firm.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Are you a driven bilingual individual who is looking for a new oppertunity for growth? Apply now!
What will your typical day look like?
- The Audit and Tax Reporting team provides internal support to the Audit and Tax practices to assist in the following tasks:
- Formatting of audit and tax related documents to Deloitte National standards including letters, financial statements and reports
- Processing of tax returns of various types, including submission to the applicable governing bodies
This role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Financial statement production including formatting, editing and final production to clients
- Creation of Master Service Agreements, engagement/transmittal letters, Audit results documentation
- Canadian and U.S. Tax support; returns preparation, scanning, assembly and e-filing/paper filing support
General administrative support
- Print, copy, assemble and bind deliverables, scan client records, PDF and secure deliverables
- Format, edit and review client deliverables
- Contribute to training and knowledge-sharing with seasonal staff
About the team
Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today's local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today's and tomorrow's challenges.
The Business Operations, Shared Services team is foundational to the success of the firm as it relates to quality client service delivery. The role of the Shared Services Professional is to complete incoming internal client service requests through a shared services model. In order to provide seamless client delivery, the Shared Services Professional will action assigned service requests aligned to the competency centre that they support.
The Shared Services Professional will possess an enthusiastic attitude, an agile mind set and a specialized technical body of knowledge that is applied in the delivery of an elevated level of audit and tax support across multiple services.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and foundation in PowerPoint required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional commitment to client service and continuous improvement
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Flexibility to meet coverage requirements that could start as early as 7:30 am and finish as late as 6:00 pm. Overtime and working in alternate locations may occasionally be required in peak periods.
- Bilingual in English and French is an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.