AWS has the most services and more features within those services, than any other cloud provider-from infrastructure technologies like compute, storage, and databases-to emerging technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, data lakes and analytics, and Internet of Things. AWS Platform is the glue that holds the AWS ecosystem together. Whether its Identity features such as access management and sign on, cryptography, console, builder & developer tools, and even projects like automating all of our contractual billing systems, AWS Platform is always innovating with the customer in mind. The AWS Platform team sustains over 750 million transactions per second.
Do you get excited working on new challenges every day? Do you like to problem solve, drive solutions and influence what features should be launched for customers? AWS Business Operations team is looking for a talented business analyst who can support driving deep insights, create forecasts, develop business metrics, ETL jobs and continuous improvement using the analysis. You will work with cross-functional teams across the company such as Accounts Receivable, Accounting, Operations, Customer Service, Development teams on a daily basis.
- Develop tools, dashboards, queries, reports for BizOps while ensuring data quality and integrity. Ensuring accuracy of data and data analysis is of utmost importance.
- Identify, design and develop data source discovery efforts across databases and identify data/table links/joins between data/table sets. Uphold highest standard for Queries/Code/Scripts.
- Manage stakeholder requirements, feature requests, solution life-cycle management, write 1-pagers/6-pagers/PRFAQ before new solution/automation launches.
- Work on Continuous Improvements to translate business requirement into proof of concept, project resource, and timeline estimate.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life-both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
We have a formal mentor search application that lets you find a mentor that works best for you based on location, job family, job level etc. Your manager can also help you find a mentor or two, because two is better than one. In addition to formal mentors, we work and train together so that we are always learning from one another, and we celebrate and support the career progression of our team members.
Learn and Be Curious. We have a formal mentor search application that lets you find a mentor that works best for you based on location, job family, job level etc. Your manager can also help you find a mentor or two, because two is better than one. In addition to formal mentors, we work and train together so that we are always learning from one another, and we celebrate and support the career progression of our team members.
Inclusion and Diversity. Our team is diverse! We drive towards an inclusive culture and work environment. We are intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. Team members are active in Amazon's 10+ affinity groups, sometimes known as employee resource groups, which bring employees together across businesses and locations around the world. These range from groups such as the Black Employee Network, Latinos at Amazon, Indigenous at Amazon, Families at Amazon, Amazon Women and Engineering, LGBTQ+, Warriors at Amazon (Military), Amazon People With Disabilities, and more.
Learn more about Amazon on our Day 1 Blog: https://blog.aboutamazon.com
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- At least 3+ years of professional working experience in related occupations of Systems Analyst, Business Operations Engineer, Business Operations Program Manager, or related.
- At least 3+ years of SQL experience
- At least 3+ years of experience with data warehousing and reporting
- At least 3+ years of experience customer service experience
- At least 3+ years of Microsoft experience (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Experience involving distributed system performance analysis and optimization.
- Experience in E-commerce payments processing
- An MS in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Customer Service background
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail; able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate technical information to internal and external customers or vendors
- Proactive and forward-thinking attitude and creative problem-solving ability
- A motivated self-starter who can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
Equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Operations and Logistics