is seeking Intermediate to Senior Civil CAD Technicians
to join our Infrastructure department in Western Canada. This position will be responsible for applying Civil 3D knowledge on project work from conceptual design through to completion on two very large national civil projects. Knowledge in AutoCAD Civil 3D software is mandatory.
We are looking for:
- Intermediate CAD Technician (6-7 years of experience)
- Senior CAD Technician (10+ years of experience)
We offer attractive pay, flexible work options, a great corporate culture, comprehensive and employee-focused benefits including virtual healthcare and a wellness platform as well as great savings programs, and a clear vision for the future.#WeAreWSP
- We value and are committed to upholding a culture of Inclusion and Belonging
- Our Flexible Work Policy - we recognize the importance of balance in our lives and encourage you to prioritize the balance in yours. We will support you on and off the job so you can be fully present in both your work and home lives.
- Our Hybrid Work Policy - a combination of in-person and remote working, enables us to purposefully think of how we work, who we need to work with, and where the work should be done.
- A Canadian success story - we're proud to wear the red and white of this beautiful country and show the world what Canada has to offer.
- Enhance the world around you - from the environment to the highways, to the buildings and the terrain, WSP is the fabric of Canada.
- Outstanding career opportunities - we're growing and pushing ourselves every day to be greater than yesterday - we're open to your ideas and trying new things.
- A phenomenal collaborative culture and a workforce filled with genuinely good people who are doing humbly important work. Come find out for yourself what it's like to be a part of our journey.
#LI-HybridA day in the life:
What you'll bring to WSP...
- Utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D knowledge in projects from concept to completion;
- Prepare engineering drawings to specified standards;
- Design assistance;
- Earthworks modeling; and
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology or Engineering Design and Drafting;
- 6-10+ years of experience in AutoCAD drafting and design;
- Knowledge in AutoCAD Civil 3D software is mandatory;
- Highly motivated, hardworking and enthusiastic team player;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a flexible attitude are a must; and
- Capable of working independently.
is one of the world's leading professional services firms. Our purpose is to future proof our cities and environments.
We have over 65,000 team members across the globe. In Canada, our 12,000+ people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
- We value our people and our reputation
- We are locally dedicated with international scale
- We are future focused and challenge the status quo
- We foster collaboration in everything we do
- We have an empowering culture and hold ourselves accountable
Health and Safety is a core paramount value of WSP. Given the importance of keeping one another safe it is expected that you comply with our Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) policy at all times as well as client HSE policies when working at client locations.
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).
WSP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
WSP is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
WSP does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. For more information please READ THE FULL POLICY.
Maintenance and Technicians