Temporary Contract Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; Edmonton; Fredericton; Gatineau; Halifax; Kanata; Langley; Laval; Moncton; Montreal; Ottawa; Prince Albert; Prince George; Quebec City; Regina; Saint John; Saskatoon; St. John's; Vancouver; Victoria; Winnipeg Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Experience a firm where wellness matters. Do you want to serve as a trusted advisor and work with the Marketplace leaders to plan and execute a full complement of marketing initiatives to drive growth and enhance market positioning? Read more below!What will your typical day look like?
As a Campaign Manager, you will be part of an overall internal marketing agency and an integral member of a high performing team, responsible for developing the strategy and leading the execution of strategic marketing initiatives. You will have oversight for the project management and execution of business driven marketing campaigns on time, on schedule and on budget; working in close collaboration with our studio agency teams and internal stakeholders to deliver world-class campaigns to the client/business. You will collaborate closely with Senior Marketing Leads, who are responsible for setting the strategic marketing and communications strategy and marketing plans.About the team
Deloitte's in-house marketing agency is seeking a 1-year contract role for a Campaign Manager. As a Campaign Manager, you will be part of an overall internal marketing agency and an integral member of a high performing team, responsible for developing the strategy and leading the execution of strategic marketing initiatives.Enough about us, let's talk about you
• Minimum six years of marketing/communications experience, with a focus on strategy, planning and implementing integrated marketing campaigns designed to build relationships and revenue
• Serve as a trusted advisor to market leaders, and work with Senior Marketing Leads to plan and execute a full complement of marketing activities to drive marketplace growth-with an emphasis on conference/event planning and execution, and developing internal and external communications
• Create and execute marketing plans aligned to local go-to-market strategy and priorities, and to support lead generation and build eminence
• Ability to keep the business focused on priorities and differentiate between the important and the less important
• Strong budget planning and reporting experience
• Excellent interpersonal and client service skills, including experience working with and presenting to senior leaders and leadership teams
• Demonstrated ability to link marketing to lead generation and experience with demand generation, lead tracking, and ROI
• Strong negotiation and project management skills. Detail oriented, organized and able to juggle multiple tasks and timelines
• Demonstrated skills as a team player by leading through trust and professional respect, including demonstrated evidence of strong leadership and people coaching
• Skilled in project management
• Agency experience is an assetOur shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Equity, Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing, Technology, Finance, Management
Management and Executive