You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
We are looking for a Talent Attraction Specialist to join our HR team in the Regions West. In this role, you will be a part of the development, planning, execution of the undergraduate campus recruitment strategy, activities and relationship building for the key schools within the Regions West region. You will be working with the Campus Recruiting Partner, the Office Managing Partners, the HR team and the National Campus Talent Attraction team.
There are five guiding principles for the Regions West HR team:
- We are one team
- We attract the best
- We develop team members and recognize impact
- We are personal, open and honest in our communications
- We have fun!
If you are ready to not only embody these principles, but contribute to their growth, then we want you to join us on the Regions West HR team. In doing so, you will develop invaluable interpersonal, communication, leadership, project management, and creative thinking skills that will serve you well wherever your career takes you. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- As part of the HR team, you are the face of KPMG for Regions West campus recruitment! You will deliver a positive external image of KPMG to prospective students and successfully identify, assess and build relationships with "top talent" across our targeted schools.
- Build relationships with students in STEM across a broad spectrum of Institutions.
- Assist in the development of the annual graduate recruitment strategy and implement the necessary processes to attract and recruit "top talent".
- Assist in the coordination of the delivery of local graduate recruitment programs and initiatives.
- Assist in the delivery and facilitation of pre-identification events, from information sessions, skill building workshops, and conferences, partnering closely with key external and internal stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate the campus recruiting effort for our nine offices (Edmonton, Lethbridge, Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Kelowna, Vernon, Kamloops and Prince George).
- Compile and track standard recruitment metrics (i.e. hiring targets, results and financial data).
- Participate in the creation and delivery of on-campus/online messaging and representation.
- Monitor industry strategies; participate in the development of new innovative ideas and initiatives to distinguish KPMG from its competition.
- Work closely with the core and extended members of the campus recruiting team; develop and maintain relationships with the extended network of campus recruiters, as well as university representatives.
- Screen select and onboard university students and graduates (full time, summer and coop).
- Perform related work and projects as required.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need extra time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly motivated, with ability to deal with multiple priorities and activities; strong time management skills and ability to work within deadlines and under pressure.
- Excellent relationship building skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to work cooperatively with people who have a diverse range of skills, styles and approaches.
- Strong sense of confidentiality and ability to deal with sensitive information.
- Consistently calm and focused manner, even under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation, public speaking skills and confidence in networking.
- A collaborative team player with ability to form and maintain strong relationships.
- Results-oriented; able to manage multiple activities and priorities.
- You will bring strong project management and high attention to detail to the role, along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You are a collaborative team player and able to build and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org