Our well established (2006) Web Development Firm, Lesia Design & Digital, is considering hiring a new employee for Client and Project Management tasks.
This position would be for approximately 24 hours/week with room for more hours depending on workload going forward. Would consider full time 37.5 hours/week if you are able to take on some sales related tasks mentioned in our other job posting.
This # of hours would provide you with a full Extended Health Benefits Package for you and your dependents.
Your work would be done fully remotely primarily during the business day when dealing with clients, but can be on flexible when not dealing directly with clients.What You'll be Doing:
- Keeping track of multiple different types of projects on a weekly basis
- Keeping track of project deadlines
- Following up with clients directly
- Following up with team members directly
- Meeting with any relevant stakeholders (remotely)
- Identifying, communicating, and managing any action items for meetings
- Keeping track of project status, KPIs, etc
- Suggesting ways to improve efficiency and improve processes going forward
How to Apply
- Excellent communication skills with clients via email, phone, and video
- Experience with web development project management
- Amazing client and customer relations (super personable, passionate about what you do, great professional communication skills)
- Reliable & honest
- Agrees with a customer 1st approach and believes in business Karma ;)
- Passionate about what you do at all times
EMAIL me at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject: "Client and Project Management Job"
And send me your CV, Website/Portfolio, and/or a Quick Video of yourself telling me why you think you're perfect for this job.
Management and Executive