Conseiller aux ventes
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Our Sales Associates don't just embrace the latest technology and content, it's part of who they are. We want people to join our team who are excited about our products and services and want to share their knowledge and experience with others. In this role you will:
Our ideal Sales Associates:
- Deliver a superior and consistent customer experience
- Handle all issues and concerns - you're the one-stop resolution for our customers
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
- Be able to work a varied and flexible schedules(Monday - Sunday)
What's in it for you:
- Enjoys solving customer problems - they take accountability for customer issues
- Have a knack for building rapport - they genuinely care about our customers' needs.
- Ensure our customers understand our products and services
- Take pride in their work environment and wants to see the team succeed
- Acts as brand ambassadors, educators, problem solvers, and so much more!
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to complete an online assessment and provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal background check. As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.Schedule:
- Base hourly rate and competitive commission structure
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Comprehensive health and dental plan for full time and part time employees
- Outstanding share options and wealth accumulation programs
- Employee discounts across Rogers & Fido services
- Overtime pay eligible
Part time Shift:
Flex Time Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
7077, Boul. Newman (5214), Lasalle, QC Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Retail (In Store / Hourly) & Sales and Service Requisition ID:
250866Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:Our people are at the heart of our success Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do We do what's right, each and every day We believe in the power of new ideas We work as one team, with one vision We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Retail || Canada (CA) || QC || Lasalle || [[mfield2]] ||
Lasalle, QC, CA Montreal, QC, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programsLooking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Retail Sales, Retail
Retail Sales and Marketing