New Graduate Reference code:
100142 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Calgary; Fredericton; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver
Cloud Engineering Available Locations: Fredericton, Ottawa, Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal
Systems Engineering Available Locations: Fredericton, Calgary, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
A role with Deloitte Consulting is an opportunity to work on impactful projects, leverage state-of-the-art technologies, develop your analytical thinking and business management skills. We are seeking candidates that display initiative, creativity, have a keen eye for problem solving and are looking to make change. Sound like you? Find out more below!What will your typical day look like?
As part of the Core Business Operations
practice's offerings, you will help optimize clients' business operations and enable them take advantage of new technologies. You will be a part of engagement teams that drive product and service innovation, improve financial performance, accelerate speed to market, and operate client platforms to innovate continuously.
You will work on collaborative teams with responsibilities that range from analyzing client issues and interviewing key personnel to developing recommendations and authoring presentations. We offer both technical
consulting roles within each offering, details of which are outlined below.About the team
Within the Core Business Operations practice, there are four distinct offerings (Systems, Cloud Engineering, Industry Solutions and Operations Transformation), each with both technical and strategy/advisory focused-roles.
Our Cloud Engineering
team enable clients to transform and adopt new ways of working that include cloud adoption, cloud native application development, modern delivery with Agile and DevOps, end-to-end business agility, and advanced operational capabilities and practices. Our offerings stretch across people, process and technology to help our clients deliver faster, operate more efficiently, and deliver exceptional customer experiences in today's competitive market. Our team is built with a cross-functional set of practitioners who have skillsets ranging from strategic road-mapping to infrastructureand application architectures, application development and maintenance, and hands-on delivery, and all of the components in between, to bring a unique and comprehensive perspective to our clients.
Our Systems Engineering
practice provides a full suite of services to clients to assist them with all phases of the software lifecycle, as well as providing advisory and transformational services. We drive technological change to support our clients in developing end to end technology delivery capabilities, enabling them through large scale organizational transformations. We design, implement, and operate solutions for custom-developed systems, platform integration, and application modernization to enable business capabilities. Our team has varied skillsets, including but not limited to front-end web and backend or full stack development, software engineering, low-code platforms, functional programming, application architecture, agile development, quality assurance and test automation, and emerging technologies.Enough about us, let's talk about you
• Currently enrolled in a post-secondary degree program, graduating in September 2023, and pursuing Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Business/ Commerce, Economics, Finance, Political Science, or other relevant degree at either the undergraduate or graduate level.
• Able to work within a wide range of industries performing research, data analysis and modeling to solve complex business problems.
• Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment with competing deadlines and rapidly evolving client needs and conditions.
• Able to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with creative ability to conceptualize and articulate new approaches and solutions. French and English language working proficiency is required for placement at the Montreal office.
• Legally eligible to work in Canada and able to enter the USA to work on client assignments.
• Experienced with technical design and software development considered an asset. Ottawa Only
: Employees in the Ottawa consulting practice will be required to obtain "reliability" and/or "Secret" level federal security clearances as a condition of their employment. To be eligible for a "Reliability" status you must have resided in Canada for the last five (5) years and for "Secret" level, the last ten (10) years.Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You? Apply by Sunday May 15th, 2022 by 11:59pm EST. Please note that we will be conducting another round of hiring for new grad 2023 postings in September 2022. To be considered, you must submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF document.
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Cloud, Equity, Consulting, Engineer, Developer, Technology, Finance, Engineering
Management and Executive