Co-op/Intern Reference code:
101882 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Brossard; Burlington; Calgary; Edmonton; Kitchener; Laval; Montreal; Ottawa; Quebec City; Toronto; Vancouver; Vaughan SAP:
Montreal, Ottawa Tech Strategy:
All locations Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters. A role with Deloitte Consulting is an opportunity to work on impactful projects, leverage state-of-the-art technologies, and develop your analytical thinking and business management skills. We are seeking candidates that display initiative, creativity, have a keen eye for problem solving and are looking to make change. Sound like you? Find out more below!What will your typical day look like?
You will play a pivotal role on a collaborative engagement team with responsibilities that range from analyzing client issues and interviewing key personnel to developing recommendations and authoring presentations. You will have the opportunity to leverage your professional background and skills by specializing immediately or by gaining exposure to several industries and competencies during your first few years with the firm.
As a member of the Enterprise, Technology and Performance offering, you will help clients achieve the maximum possible impact and value from their investments in Finance, Supply Chain or IT operations, using a holistic view of key business functions from strategy articulation through process design and technology enablement.
Learn more about the different teams/offerings within Enterprise, Technology and Performance below.About the team
OurTechnology Strategy and Transformation
practice provides end-to-end technology advisory services that maximize our clients' business values from IT investments and drive performance. Leveraging state-of-the-art technologies, you will work on a variety of projects such as large-scale transformation strategy and CIO advisory, while supporting our clients to become more agile and productive.
team is deeply experienced in the full range of technological challenges;from complex transformations,to mid-market projects, to exponential technologies such as AI and IoT. Deloitte's SAP practitioners will build expertise in services extending from business case development and mobile design to end-to-end system implementation. We recognize that the technology landscape is rapidly changing; our SAP practice stays ahead by embracing innovation and industry leading solutions to transform businesses.
Learn More Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary degree program and returning to school following completion of this co-op term,pursuing Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Commerce, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Political Science, Business, ERP-related program (i.e. SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Salesforce.com), or other relevant Degree
- Available for the below work terms:
- SAP - Winter 2023
- Tech Strategy - Fall 2022, Winter 2023, or Summer 2023
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment with competing deadlines and rapidly evolving client needs and conditions
- Able to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with creative ability to conceptualize and articulate new approaches and solutions. French and English language working proficiency is required for placement at the Montreal office
- Able to demonstrate strong technical proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Project) and learn new systems and methodologies
- When applying to Technology Strategy & Transformation orSAP exposure to the full software development lifecycle is an asset. Projects may range from large-scale ERP application design and implementation, technology strategy and advisory, architecture design & development, software implementation and custom application / system design.
- For the Montreal office, verbal and written communication in French is required.
Employees in the Ottawa consulting practice will be required to obtain "reliability" and/or "Secret" level federal security clearances as a condition of their employment. To be eligible for a "Reliability" status you must have resided in Canada for the last five (5) years and for "Secret" level, the last ten (10) years.Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You? Apply by 11:59 pm ET on May 15, 2022
. To be considered, you must submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF document.
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Intern, SAP, Equity, Consulting, ERP, Entry Level, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive