In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that's primarily run by independent business owners and that's active in your community. That's helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOUR VIBE.
You're a curious mind. You love to see how things work and are fascinated by the intricacies of objects. You're good with your hands and mechanically adept. You'd rather do a job right the first time, than do it twice.YOUR OPPORTUNITY.
- To you, cleanliness is highly important. So much so, you're always focused on maintaining things spick and span at all times. Even your computer's keyboard as you read this, is spotless.
- To maintain a safe work environment for guests and coworkers alike. With your encyclopedic knowledge of safety regulations and equipment, you will make a productive contribution to our team.
- To juggle. Three, four, sometimes more things at a time. But you're a master at multi-tasking, so you got this. You'll be juggling things like cleaning walls, floors, baseboards, ceiling, vents, tending to store areas (washrooms, lobby, stock areas) and maintaining appliances during your shift.
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Be able to move large equipment and lift 50+ lbs
- Basic knowledge of restaurant equipment and functionality.
- With high standard of cleaning and work ethics.
- Detail oriented
- Dependability and reliability
- Willingness to learn.
- Must be able to work independently and be able to time manage tasks to get multiple tasks done