A career within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability.Important point to consider
Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future: The health, well-being and safety of our colleagues, clients, and communities is our number one priority. Vaccinations have proven to reduce the risk of COVID-19. Effective Friday, October 1, 2021, PwC Canada requires all partners, staff, contractors and visitors to be fully-vaccinated when entering a PwC location, subject to applicable legal exemptions. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating. Read this press release for further details .Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As an Associate you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Demonstrate clear passion for making an impact in the public sector
• Work experience in the public sector or with experience in community safety, social supports, or policing organizations preferably a combination of the two
• Demonstrate business acumen and understanding of:
• Various business models including operating models and service delivery model design
• Process improvement and operational effectiveness improvement approaches
• Relevant trends in public safety, social supports, and public sector organizations
• Perform primary and secondary research on social services trends, drivers, or leading practices including via jurisdictional or literature reviews
• Work under the supervision of a Manager or Director. Lead work streams and projects in the different Digital Operations fields and have direct interactions with clients.
• Support in the development of deliverable content
• Use analytics tools to simulate and support decision making processes
• Ensure the quality of deliverables meets with PwC and client expectations
• Participate in aspects of the proposal development process, including proposal writing
• Team with PwC colleagues in other lines of services in support of client needs
• Support the development of \"thought leadership\" and \"point-of-view\" documents, especially relating to social services challenges or industry hot topics
Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives
• Proven problem solving, critical thinking, and ability to make connections between information and concepts from different sources
• Excellent report writing and oral presentation skill and demonstrated experience
• Strong analytical skills, experience with Alteryx/Power BI or equivalent a plus. An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends is a plus.
• Ability to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment.Comfort working iteratively and in situations without detailed instructions.
• Experience in one or more of the following areas is an asset: management consulting, community safety or related organizations, business transformation in public sector, citizen/outcome focused program reviews, social or community programs
• Candidates should be prepared to work in a flexible working environment including a combination of remote working, working in PwC and client offices, and travel as required (up to 60%) Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
Customer Service and Support