Our Mission is Simple:
Be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada.What does that mean?
We look at every single aspect of a vehicle purchase and remove all of the friction points.Here's a few examples:
You can buy a car entirely online, without any salespeople involved
You can have your new car delivered to your driveway, usually the same day
You can spend a week with your vehicle to decide if you love it, and if you don't we'll pick it up
- Strategically coordinating collection of motor vehicles via delivery truck
- Monitoring and updating inventory and dispatch software
- Ensuring drivers follow pick up / operating procedures
- Support inbound customer/seller requests via Phone/E-mail/Chat (vehicle delivery appointment/changes)
- Arrange all vehicle pickups at the beginning of each day
- Take the initiative to find creative approaches that make each customer's experience feel personal.
- Preparing pickup documents & checklists
- Manage registration documents for vehicle inventory database.
- Trouble shooting when variations occur during the delivery plan
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing demands of the department.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Projects a professional presence through telephone and written communications
- 1 year telephone customer service experience desirable
This is a truly exciting time to join Canada Drives and we are looking forward to doing great things together!In addition to a competitive salary, we provide
Extended dental and medical benefits
Opportunities for advancement
Excellent on the job training
Inclusive, fun, and vibrant work environment
Operations and Logistics