Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
At TD Canada Trust, Branch Banking is the frontline of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long-lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding the needs and providing personalized financial products and services, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for talent developers, brand champions, relationship builders, and leading professionals that have an understanding of market economic trends and talent management, who can build legendary colleague & customer experiences.
Join TD Branch Banking and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose, execute with speed and impact and develop colleagues. Job Description
Do you thrive in developing a dynamic team while meeting customers' needs and elevating advice, driving market growth and leading business outcomes while building authentic followership as a leader? Do you enjoy contributing in implementation of key national and regional business strategies? If so, seize the career opportunity for the position of District Leader wherein you will execute talent strategies to build future leaders, ensure legendary customer experience and build branch and district succession plans to meet future needs. Furthermore, you will:
- Lead, coach and develop Branch Managers and colleagues on advice-giving strategies on banking solutions, business outcomes, operational excellence, customers' experience and business development
- Contribute to the overall District's success by acting as a brand ambassador in public events, building positive relationship with new and current customers, and expanding branches
- Act as a second highest point of contact for issues raised from customers, internal groups and partners to ensure best problem resolution and regional advice & service management support
- Contribute actively in business transformation by supporting colleagues through meaningful change management activities and communications
- Partner with the Regional Delivery Excellence Team to implement branch-related operational activities and meet bank's risk appetite and regulatory expectations
- Provide leadership and mentorship to team members throughout the colleague life cycle to drive colleagues' engagement
- Work alongside other business lines including Wealth and Business Banking to stay abreast of emerging trends in the market, support referrals across business lines through ongoing training and coaching to branch colleagues
- Model TD guiding principles to ensure consistency in doing what is best for the customer to help them achieve their needs
- Build a culture of empowerment and discovery by sharing knowledge, promoting open dialogue and motivating the team to achieve common goals
- Highly seasoned professional with undergraduate degree and 7 years of relevant experiences leading large teams in distribution channels and people management
- Visionary leader with demonstrated experience of effective coaching, mentorship and talent development
- In-depth knowledge of operational excellence, expense management and market place to execute consumer banking strategies in diverse geographic markets
- Ability to operate effectively within a federated model, through strong governance and stakeholder management
- Possess expertise in customer, products and channel strategies
- Strong communication skills, analytical thinking, business acumen, and process orientation to influence, encourage and effectively communicate through change
- Be driven to win; bring behaviors & outcomes-orientation, in addition to excellent service attitude
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Customer Service and Support