Enterprise Architect Location:
Winnipeg, MN Length:
10 months, 15 hrs per week Responsibilities
The Enterprise Architecture Mentor will work with the enterprise architecture team to ensure the timely and successful development of the enterprise architecture program in accordance with the policies and standards and with industry and public-sector best practices for enterprise architecture programs. While the majority of the work with the development of the enterprise architecture program will be undertaken and completed by the internal staff, the Enterprise Architecture Mentor is responsible for the following efforts:
- Provide expertise and guidance to the enterprise architecture team to successfully plan, coordinate, govern and implement the enterprise architecture program.
- Provide regular, weekly mentorship and guidance to the enterprise architecture team during that effort.
- Assist with facilitation of the definition of enterprise architecture scope, goals and required program outcomes.
- Assist in the development of enterprise and departmental architectures and roadmap deliverables to ensure success of the program.
- Facilitate and support identification and mitigation of strategic risks as they emerge over the course of the effort.
- Provide support to the team to ensure that the enterprise architecture program is implemented by required date.
- Bachelor Degree in a related field such as Computer Science, Commerce, Engineering, or Finance, or an acceptable equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Ten (10) plus years of experience directly related to planning, developing, maintaining and implementing enterprise architectures within large, complex enterprises, preferably within a Public Sector environment.
- Previous demonstrated success in leading development and implementation of an enterprise architecture program including stakeholder engagement, benefits definition and evaluation and organizational change management to achieve desirable outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and other stakeholders.
- Experience with both technical and non-technical (i.e. business) architecture in large and diverse organizations and situations.
- Experience providing architectural guidance and direction to team members.
- Developing and implementing enterprise architecture frameworks and roadmaps within large enterprise organizations.
- Developing and implementing departmental or program-based roadmaps intended to unify multiple semi-autonomous business units.
- Understanding and certification in at least one enterprise architecture framework, with significant experience working with multiple frameworks will be required.
- Experience communicating with senior business leaders in order to drive adoption of various architectural deliverables.
- Experience in development of
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.