Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Are you an organized and client service driven administrative professsional? Look at the oppertunity below!
What will your typical day look like?
- Provide excellent administrative support to firm Partners and/or Directors including calendar management, meeting support, travel arrangements, drafting correspondence and emails with a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Provide streamlined and focused client lifecycle support such as expense reporting and billings
- Coordinate and attend internal/external meetings as requested to document action items for independent follow up
- Support the agile workplace including location and reservation of appropriate space and other required resources
- Represent the Partner in a professional and confident manner, in both written and verbal communications, internally and externally
- Handle work-related matters on behalf of - and alongside - the Partner, some of which are highly confidential in nature
- Anticipate business and client service needs, demonstrating resourcefulness and critical thinking
- Actively develop knowledge of our external clients (i.e., market intelligence) in order to enable high-quality client deliverables and focus on proactively enhancing service excellence
- Identify opportunities to be a brand ambassador by building strong relationships with the Partner's external clients and internal stakeholders so that access to clients can be expedited via these positive relationships
- Work collaboratively with other support teams in Business Operations, leveraging appropriate firm resources to manage, own and minimize administrative tasks for the Partners
About the team
Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today's local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today's and tomorrow's challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
The role of the Executive Assistant is to provide administrative support, typically for three to five Partners and/or Directors. The successful candidate is expected to work alongside their Partners to proactively support their day-to-day needs and management of the service area. The incumbent must be detail oriented, anticipatory, organized and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment while managing confidential information.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Minimum 5 years of customer service and/or administrative experience in a professional, customer-service driven and fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information; diplomacy, conciliation and discretion are all vital in this role; Demonstrated aptitude to prioritize tasks based on comparative importance and urgency; Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Confident communication and active listening skills are critical
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Advanced-level knowledge of common industry software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat
- Bilingualism (English and French), written and spoken, is an asset
- Flexibility to work overtime, if required
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply