Permanent Reference code
:125125 Primary Location:
St. John's, NL All Available Locations:
St. John's, NL; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Moncton, NB; Regina, SK; Saint John, NB; Saskatoon, SK; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
.We currently have Executive Services Coordinator opportunities (including full-time or contract). You may be considered for any of these rolesWhat will your typical day look like?As an Executive Services Coordinator your duties will include but not limited to: Executive Support
- Calendar management, including proactively identifying and resolving conflicts
- Inbox management, including maintaining, organizing and escalating time-sensitive emails and approvals
- Travel coordination, including visas and security protocols
- Time and expense management
- Event coordination and management
- Meeting and event coordination, attending and taking minutes when required
- Drafting, editing and distributing communications
About the team
- Internal and external initiative support
- Peer-to-peer buddy support, teaming and collaboration
- End-to-end logistical support of staff and client activities
- Travel may be required
As a part of the Executive Support Services Team part of Central Business Services, we work to leverage appropriate firm resources to manage and coordinate administrative tasks for our internal customers. Our team handles work-related matters on behalf of and alongside the Partners and Directors. We focus on growth, connection and continuous on-the-job learning and collaboration.Enough about us, let's talk about you
Skills and qualifications that will make you successful in this role:
- Minimum one - three years of executive support experience or a combination of experience and post-secondary education
- Previous experience in professional services firm is an asset
- A focus on client service excellence, enhanced quality, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Solutions-driven, forward-thinking, and able to troubleshoot strategically
- Collaborative, skilled at relationship- and network-building
- Flexible, embracing change with enthusiasm and able to pivot quickly
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Teams); able to learn new technologies and tools
- Professional, diplomatic and excellent communications in English
The salary range for this position is $47,000 - $78,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Equity, Technology, Finance