In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.Picture this:
Greeting guests & starting conversations
Act as the Subject Matter Expert for the My McD's Mobile App
Demonstrate the My McD's Mobile App to guests as they arrive during non-peak periods
Support guests with downloading the My McD's App and setting up an account
Checking in with guests to ensure they have what they need
Confidently handling guest concerns
Assisting guests complete orders on kiosks
Assisting guests complete Mobile Orders
Communicating with the restaurant team to provide feedback & recommendations
- You have the opportunity to shine. To bring a bit of unexpected joy to someone's day by being welcoming and friendly, while ensuring an exceptional guest experience.
- To showcase your passion for people by anticipating guests needs, and providing a bit of surprise and delight by taking proactive approach to caring for them.
- To inspire your team to deliver a guest experience that blurs the line between restaurants and quick service restaurants. You make guests feel important, and confidently answer their questions about our food and our brand.
- To lead by example, as well as support your team and guide them when orders need additional assistance.
- To connect, in the most meaningful way with guests during their visit at all touch points.
- To be a model of calm and fairness with guest experiences, and handling various situations with composure and positivity.
- To make McDonald's about more than just our awesome, crave-worthy food. To make it an experience that delights and builds a strong relationship with our guests.