Human Resources Advisor Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Our mission Human Resources (HR) is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunities. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.We are currently seeking a person who is dynamic and ready to take on challenges, in order to fill a position of human resources advisor at our Dorval plant, which specializes in emergency lighting.Your responsibilities
- The successful candidate will assume responsibilities related to the management of human resources, such as the complete staffing process, the development of skills, and the administration of the various programs and policies in force.
- They will ensure the monitoring and controls relative to the administration of personnel and compensation, they will participate in the application of the employee benefit plans and in the various payroll activities.
- Among other things, they will perform computer transactions related to the movement of personnel and to the administrative changes to employee records in various software applications.
- With good communication and interpersonal skills, the successful candidate will provide quality service to employees.
- In addition, they will play an advisory role for the Operations staff by accompanying them in the activities relative to the management of their team.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, industrial relations or equivalent.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office environment, Windows.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Results and customer-service oriented.
- Extensive knowledge of the laws and regulations relating to the management of human resources as well as to
- occupational health and safety.
- Member of the Order (CRIA, CHRA), an asset.
More about us
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.