Identity and Infrastructure Engineer
Exciting opportunity on the leading edge…
Step into a new environment…
Our client, a young and exciting tech and logistics company in the Canadian prairies, is growing fast in most of the cities across Canada and the US. If you are an Identity and Infrastructure Engineer who can help manage and support key underlying corporate systems, including Microsoft Active Directory, Okta single sign-on, internal DNS, Identity Manager (One Identity) and more, then let's talk! What's in it for you?
What's the job?
- Work with the best in the industry
- Casual dress code
- Top training opportunity and access to cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Relocation allowance
- RRSP matching in 2021
- Performance-based salary increase
- Flexible work schedule, focused on results
What you bring to the job?
- Owning and resolving reported 3rd line issues, proactively identifying issues and resolving before they cause an impact, completing project work independently and adhering to processes
- Problem solving - intermediate to advanced troubleshooting skills, including the use of monitoring tools such as Splunk, Azure Analytics, Cloudwatch and perfmon
- Managing Active Directory, Okta and Identity Manager and migrating applications to Okta for SSO and lifecycle management
- Experience of Windows Server configuration, operation and troubleshooting
- Experience with Performance monitoring / alerting
- Advanced Active Directory experience, with a focus on security
- Experience / skills around Microsoft infrastructure services (DHCP, DNS, DFS etc)
- Experience troubleshooting complicated issues that may affect multiple users or sites
- A general understanding of PKI
- Experience using Okta or Microsoft Azure AD
- Knowledge of Microsoft ADFS
- General experience of SSO and user provisioning
- Operating and monitoring servers using AWS
- Scripting (Powershell/Python for eg)
- Experience with automation of infrastructure deployment/infrastructure as code
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions