Integration / Data AnalystPermanent full-time positionWinnipeg, Manitoba - combined work from home/onsite
Join this organization's data services group in the position of Integration and Data Analyst. The individual in this role will coordinate data integration, monitor data flow, and implement data architecture. Apply today!
Candidates will need to live in Winnipeg to allow for occasional onsite work. Responsibilities will include:
Required experience includes:
- Planning, executing, and managing the strategic integration of new data and data stores into existing systems and infrastructure throughout the enterprise, including introduction of Cloud services
- Manage integration projects/strategies
- Develop standards and processes to facilitate integration projects and initiatives
- Revise DI architectures as needed to be compatible with changing business needs
- Maintain high standards of data quality
- Conduct research on emerging DI products, languages, and standards in relation to the Cloud, BI, and big data management
- Manage the selection, deployment, and maintenance of any DI tools
- Investigate and qualify potential integration solutions
- 4+ years of work experience in Data Integration at an enterprise level
- Experience in overseeing the linking of cross-functional databases between disparate business units and systems
- Data mapping experience
- Extensive experience with data integration architectures, including hub-and-spoke pattern
- Knowledge of programming languages and ETL tools, including SQL, SSIS, Python, and R
- Previous exposure to Cloud DI and management
- Background in risk management methodologies related to integration and Cloud computing
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated DI tools
- Knowledge of relational database design and management techniques
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
Annex Consulting Group is a full-service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.