VIRTUAL(R)61 - HomeRes - QC - BMO
Job Family Group:
Wealth Sales & Service
We invite all experienced and aspiring First Nations / Métis / Inuit professionals to apply to roles featured on BMO's Indigenous Careers landing page, as well as all of those on BMO's Careers page.
Qualified First Nations / Metis / Inuit applicants applying through these postings will be considered for open job vacancies, where they exist, or added to our Indigenous Talent Network and matched to other upcoming opportunities.
This is part of BMO's ongoing commitment to Indigenous applicants. Our recruitment team will reach out to those selected for further consideration. Are You Ready to Build Your Career in the Financial Services Industry while Working From Home? Yes, you read that right. This is a Remote Role meaning you will be working at home everyday! Say goodbye to commutes to and from the office and grow your career from the comfort of your own home with BMO. Our call center is the best way to learn and gain experience in financial services. Whether you are new to banking or already have experience, our call center is the right place for you!
Understands customer needs and provides wealth and investment-related sales and service to BMO customers or prospects. Advises customers on wealth and investment strategies and products that meet customer's objectives. Fulfills sales and service activities for the customer in accordance with approved procedures. Identifies and makes referrals to other business groups as needed.
We're here to help
- May make outbound calls to customers and look proactively for opportunities to enhance customer experience by providing products that meet investment needs.
- Stays abreast of consumer needs, industry trends and best practices, and the regulatory environment as it relates to the products and services provided.
- Provides professional quality sales and service for customer and prospect inquires, issues and requests.
- Probes to understand customer needs and advises them through their unique investment needs.
- Achieves sales targets with a focus on relevant investment products.
- Manages all transactional outcomes of customer contacts or refers to appropriate internal business groups.
- Escalates complex or unresolved customer situations to senior managers as required.
- Performs any required documentation after completed customer interactions to ensure customer's requests are accurately processed.
- Maintains current knowledge of investment markets, practices, and trends and integrates into customer conversations in a professional manner.
- Integrates marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations where appropriate.
- Maintains the confidentiality of customer and Bank information.
- Identifies and reports suspicious patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
- Adheres to regulatory and compliance requirements, including Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing reporting requirements, Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) consumer provision requirements and Privacy Act provisions.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of competitive market place trends and product offerings.
- Knowledge of BMO Investment / BMO InvestorLine products and services.
- Completed Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or IFIC course / IIROC licensed as an Investment Representative
- Some understanding of Risk Management & Compliance.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Sales and Marketing Maintenance and Technicians