We are a diverse set of individuals, who are united in our team's mission to provide the best platform for Canadian software makers to innovate on.
We are a collaborative team who are constantly looking for ways to accelerate our customers' business transformations by helping them optimize costs, create new products, and expand their reach beyond Canada.
If you want to be a part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services with ISVs, this is a great role. If you are curious and excited by the idea of working with ISVs and have the business savvy and technical acumen, this is fantastic role. Please note that this is a "sell-to ISVs" role.
As an Account Manager for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) in the West region (Vancouver), you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive, grow, and fuel the future of software makers in Canada. Your responsibilities will include managing technically advanced customers. Your goals will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration with this customers. The ideal candidate will possess a sales and technical background that enables them to lead engagements at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined region.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a regional sales plan.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Limited travel.
- This position will be based in Vancouver BC
- 7+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
- 7+ years of direct field experience selling software or cloud solutions
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- Experience communicating and presenting to Sr. leadership
- Track record of developing sustainable new business
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- IaaS/PaaS/SaaS Selling Experience
- BA/BS degree
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Accounting Sales and Marketing