1700 - 201 Portage Avenue
Job Family Group:
Wealth Sales & ServiceJob Description:
As a Licensed Sales Assistant you will support the BMO Nesbitt Burns team with the sales and service objectives by providing administrative assistance to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Works collaboratively within the branch and with business partners.
- May coordinate marketing objectives on behalf of team
- Executes sales and service activities which includes review of reports, follow-up on client inquiries, account maintenance
- Accepts and processes orders over the phone or in person
- Proactively and professionally provides assistance to team members in order to meet client needs and team members' expectations
- Support sales and service objectives by delivering service to team's clients (preparing and maintaining client documentation, administering and maintaining client account files, preparing photocopies, documents and presentations) to meet or exceed client needs
- Organizes work and information to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Follows through on the risk and compliance processes and policies to ensure we safeguard our customers' assets, maintain their privacy, act in their best interests and ensure an effectively run branch
- Protects the Bank's assets and complies with all regulatory, legal and ethical requirements
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps; escalates as required
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed
- Projects a professional and consistent image by adhering to organization's brand, corporate identity and standards
We're here to help
- Typically between 2-3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course & Conduct and Practices Handbook is considered an asset
- Basic-intermediate knowledge of investment process and procedures
- Strong knowledge of administrative process and procedures
- Knowledge of compliance rules (propriety and industry)
- Good familiarity with technology applications and software
- Knowledge of trade processing rules
- Good verbal & written communication
- Organizational skills
- Collaboration & team skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Sales and Marketing Maintenance and Technicians