Machine learning (ML) has been strategic to Amazon from the early years. We are pioneers in areas such as recommendation engines, product search, eCommerce fraud detection, and large-scale optimization of fulfillment center operations.
The Amazon ML Solutions Lab team helps AWS customers accelerate the use of machine learning to solve business and operational challenges and promote innovation in their organization. We are looking for a passionate, talented, and inventive Machine Learning Engineer with a strong software development background to help develop solutions by pushing the envelope in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Deep Learning (DL), Computer Vision (CV), Time Series and Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR).
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Location flexibility: Open to multiple AWS U.S. West corporate office locations. This position requires travel of up to 20%.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Plus de 2 ans d'expérience professionnelle en développement de logiciels, hors stag / 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Plus de 1 an d'expérience en lien avec la conception ou à l'architecture du système (architecture, modèles de conception, fiabilité et mise à l'échelle) de systèmes nouveaux et actuels / 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Expérience de la programmation avec au moins un langage de programmation de logiciels / Programming experience with at least one software programming language
- Bachelor's Degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, etc.)
- 2+ years of industry experience in ML engineer role
- 4+ years of industry experience in software engineering role
- Extensive experience using Python and at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Big Data batch and real-time data processing: Spark, Presto, Kafka, Kinesis or Flink
- 2+ years of software development experience in high performance computing, networking, hardware optimization, distributed training, systems architecture, machine learning, deep learning, or related areas
- M.S. degree or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or related disciplines
- 5+ years technical leadership role and expertise in performance engineering for large-scale distributed training or supercomputing systems
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as Pytorch, TensorFlow, JAX, MXNet
- Experiences related to AWS services such as SageMaker, EMR, S3, DynamoDB and EC2
- Experiences related to machine learning, deep learning, NLP, CV, GNN, or distributed training
- 2+ years of hands-on experience building containerized DevOps and CI/CD pipelines and API development
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.