EY people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, Ernst & Young continually strives to be a great place to work.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for planning and managing Notice to Reader (NTR) and Review Engagements along with the required tax filings • Prepare deliverables tailored to client needs • Supervise engagement teams and review work performed • Establish and maintain relationship with client management • Understand the client's industry sector and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and new technical and industry developments • Stay informed of new economic developments and their impact on clients • Continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery • Attend training programs to continually develop skills • Maintain cooperative relationships and foster mutual support with other EY service line teams • Prepare proposals and realize business development plans through a strong professional network.
Qualifications, Experience and Behavioral Competencies:
• Completion of a CPA designation • A minimum of 4 years' relevant work experience in public accounting
• Extensive knowledge of financial accounting and ASPE Standards • Solid understanding of business concepts and issues related to privately owned businesses • Strong personal and corporate tax knowledge • Excellent PC skills and experience working with Taxprep, Caseware, Caseview, Quickbooks and Sage
• Outstanding client communication skills and dedication to providing exceptional and timely client service • Ability to lead teams and manage engagement profitability
• Superior multi-tasking skills
• Prior experience working independently under little supervision
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.