Permanent Primary Location:
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.Are you someone with the relentless energy to drive and push yourself further? We are looking for you!What will your typical day look like?
As an Audit manager you will have the opportunity to provide value added consultative solutions to our clients on current business and financial conditions while managing the overall planning, pricing and execution of audit engagements. You will also plan and lead team while mentoring and coaching them to their highest potential and also assist in the recruitment and training of junior practitioners.About the team
Deloitte's Assurance services deliver advanced-level insights across all industries - this uniquely positions us to understand the challenges and opportunities facing your business. At Deloitte, we accompany you at every step of your business journey, from your day-to-day to when the unexpected occurs. We ensure that our professional team is knowledgeable about your industry and bring to your attention business issues that we uncover during our engagement. We will help you design the proper response and assist, where possible, with the implementation. We've "been there before" through our business expertise to bring you peace of mind.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Must have CPA designation or equivalency
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience: Using IFRS, US GAAP and PCAOB and working with publicly listed clients
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production