You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
As a lead member you will work closely with KPMG Partners on tax planning initiatives and requirements. Your organizational skills will enable you to direct the work of junior staff, including reviewing their work for accuracy and completeness. Additionally, you will research and prepare tax-planning strategies for our clients and take the lead on the preparation of tax returns. The ideal candidate enjoys the spotlight and sets the standard for junior staff, by providing ongoing support and opportunities for professional development. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Lead client engagements.
- Work closely with a Partner as a senior team member on tax planning work for clients.
- Plan and organize teams for the preparation of tax returns and conduct and present tax research.
- Advise on planning opportunities, tax minimization strategies, and compliance issues.
- Review the work of junior staff for accuracy and completeness.
- Become part of the tax engagement team in servicing the planning and compliance needs of clients.
- Provide ongoing support and mentoring for the professional development of staff.
- Work with other office members in attracting new work to the firm.
• Minimum 2 years specializing in tax in a public accounting firm.
• Professional accounting designation.
• In process of completing of the In depth Tax Course.
• Excellent people management skills.
• Highly motivated individual with a desire for growth.
• Excellent client service skills with the ability to understand the clients business.
• Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professionalism in the performance of duties.
• Emphasizes on quality and adds value in their client offerings and services.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Effectively manages conflicting demands and priorities.
• Gives others the opportunity to take on new tasks and responsibilities.
• Able to instill enthusiasm in others to achieve desired results.
• Able to provide persuasive and self-assured responses to challenging questions. Keys to your success:
Individuals who take deep personal accountability for their work, have a passion for excellence, driven to achieve their full potential and understand the value of building relationships with clients, future clients, their communities, the global firm and each other. A KPMG professional should have all the following characteristics:
- Strong work ethic
- Thrive on challenges
- Dedicated to providing outstanding client service
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3. KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org