Permanent Primary Location:
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada All Available Locations:
Description Remarkable people. Remarkable work. Remarkable career.
At Deloitte, we recognize that the days of one set path to career success are long over. We offer you the flexibility and choice to customize a work experience that fuels your passions, strengths and ambitions. We also try to ensure there are plenty of occasions to have fun, relax, play, exercise, and build relationships. At Deloitte, we are redefining what it means to be a professional services firm. We are all about 'remarkable': Remarkable people. Remarkable work. Remarkable career
. ( Even our workplace is remarkable! ) The team
Our Transformational Change practice is leading the way when it comes to helping clients draw insights from the rapid changes happening in the market and drive sustainable changes in the way people work. From being digital and employee & customer experience, to robotic process automation and the future of work, our clients need to navigate this landscape of disruption and seize the opportunities available for them and their people. Our ability to enable our clients to lead and manage strategic transformations in their organization makes us a standout in the market place - consistently rated as the leading firm in Canada and globally! Change has never been more complex, and yet, it has never been more exciting to play in this space. Possibilities are limitless.
As a Manager, you will play a key role in how we deliver our services to clients across a breadth of industries and solution offerings. You will have the opportunity to leverage leading research, analytics, technology, and industry insights to impact the future of work and provide strategic and business-focused solutions to our clients. You will be part of a team that loves collaborating, taking on challenges and exceeding expectations.
No two days are ever the same, but here is a sample of some of the work you might do in this role: lead teams using agile, data-driven, approaches to develop change management strategies and campaigns that enable our clients to reach its strategic objectives; develop and maintain client relationships; consult with clients to understand the impact of strategic and operational changes on their employees and to deliver targeted interventions to increase the pace and effectiveness of adoption amongst stakeholders.
In addition to Transformational Change you will also have the opportunity to participate and lead in the design and implementation of organization effectiveness programs using Managerial Design™ proprietary products to assist clients in:
- Strategic clarification: Clarifying their strategy and helping to ensure commitment and buy-in across the organization
- Strategy deployment (organization alignment): Aligning the organization behind the strategy, focusing on delivering the right things necessary for the organization to be successful
- Managing for results: Developing and implementing systems to integrate performance management into business planning efforts
- Performance improvement: Helping the organization find ways to run their business better, faster and more cost effectively
- Design, organize and facilitate team meetings as part of the change process
- Provide feedback to senior executives about effectiveness and business issues
Who You Are
Growing your career and future at Deloitte is within your hands and here is how you'll succeed:
Your role as a manager at Deloitte
- You are genuinely passionate about managing transformational change. You keep up with trends in the market today and have your own point of view on what it takes for people to become comfortable with and adapt to almost constant change.
- You demonstrate social perceptiveness, by being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do. You listen well and encourage an open exchange of information and ideas using the appropriate communication tools.
- You have a design mindset, delivering a unique and customized customer service solution by using logic, imagination, intuition, and systemic reasoning to explore possibilities of what could be and as a means of creating the desired outcomes that benefit the end user.
- You lead from the heart and with a purpose. You understand what drives those around you, you push them to do their best and you provide your teams with challenging and meaningful opportunities.
- You're able to influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and truly understanding their needs. You project confidence, optimism, energy and credibility internally and externally.
- Embrace and live the firm's purpose - to make an impact that matters - by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society.
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities.
- Deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders.
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships.
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction.
- Relevant Masters level education and/or 10-15 years industry experience
- At least 5 years relevant (i.e. internal or external consulting) work experience, including managing teams
- Strong business acumen demonstrated by credential e.g. MBA or extensive industry experience
- Solid analytical skills and conceptual thinking - ability to synthesize information and present it back in an articulated fashion
- Demonstrated experience and interest in organizational effectiveness and organizational behaviour
- You have a successful career, including progressively responsible roles in management and/or consulting, ideally in a leadership capacity.
- You have a proven track record leading and implementing large scale, complex organizational change management programs in areas such as technology adoption, strategic change and cultural adoption.
- You are experienced in leading teams of varying sizes that work with tight deadlines and with a high standard quality of work.
- You are experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communication and facilitation, managing client expectations, profitability and team leadership
- You have experience in playing a project manager role and being able to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities.
- You have the ability to anticipate the short and long-term impact of decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving
- You are able to travel within Canada, US and, on occasion, internationally.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production