Permanent Reference code
:101341 Primary Location:
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada All Available Locations:
Winnipeg, MB; Alma; Amos; Bas St-Laurent; Brossard, QC; Burlington, ON; Bécancour; Calgary, AB; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau; Drummondville; Edmonton, AB; Farnham; Fredericton, NB; Gatineau; Granby; Grand-Mère; Halifax, NS; Havre-Saint-Pierre; Hawkesbury; Jonquière; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; La Baie; La Sarre; Langley, BC; Laval, QC; London; Markham; Matane; Mississauga; Moncton, NB; Montreal, QC; New Richmond; Niagara; Normandin; Ottawa, ON; Prince Albert; Prince George; Quebec City, QC; Regina, SK; Rimouski; Roberval; Rouyn-Noranda; Saguenay; Saint John, NB; Saint-Hyacinthe; Saskatoon, SK; Sept-Îles; Shawinigan; Sherbrooke; St-Félicien; St. John's, NL; Toronto, ON; Trois-Pistoles; Trois-Rivières; Val D'Or; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
- Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
- Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with business owners and executives on their acquisition and divestiture process? Read more below about joining our group of dedicated M&A professionals!
At Deloitte we value the opportunity to network and build relationships with skilled individuals, even in periods where we are not actively hiring. If you would like to apply to this future opportunity role, and have the required qualifications, you can expect to be contacted by the recruitment team within a few days. What will your typical day look like?
Candidates will leverage a strong foundation in financial accounting and analysis, project management and communication skills, to take part in or lead full-service Deloitte diligence teams, liaising and building relationships with clients, financial advisors, investments banks, legal advisors, corporate lenders, and other stakeholders on an agreed scope of work.
Moreover, the successful candidate will be a critical experienced member of financial due diligence teams executing on or leading due diligence engagements for clients as well as develop solutions and recommendations on deal drivers such as, normalized EBITDA, deal price, working capital adjustments, earn-outs and acquisition synergies. You will also develop recommendations and commentary on the technical aspects of sale and purchase agreements, leveraging due diligence findings and prior deal experienceAbout the team
The Transaction Services team is a collaborative group that creates value for clients undergoing a merger, acquisition or divestiture. Our team supports our clients in all stages of the M&A lifecycle through our One-Deloitte approach. We engage on deals of all sizes in in diverse industries. The team has successfully closed deals ranging from $5 million to $1 billion in value and serve primarily mid-market private and public sector clients. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• 5+ years of relevant work experience, with 1+ year in transaction services / M&A experience
• Superior verbal and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail and can be adaptive to unstructured projects and timelines
• Completion or near completion of a CPA or other accounting designation is required
• Completion or in progress of a second designation (i.e. CFA, CBV, CF, etc.) is considered an assetOur promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
M&A, QC, Accounting, CPA, CFA, Management, Quality, Finance
Management and Executive