Permanent Primary Location:
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada All Available Locations:
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Experience a firm where wellness matters.Are you an accounting professional looking for a new leadership opportunity? Do you want to work for Canada's largest professional services firm? Look below!What will your typical day look like?
You will manage and review compilation, review engagements (ASPE) and related tax preparation, conduct pre-engagement work and planning, and be responsible for timely completion of work including ensuring deadlines are met. You'll also review financial statements prepared under ASPE with complete note disclosure, review T4/T5 and other tax compliance reporting/slips as required. You'll identify and solve technical issues, identify potential tax planning strategies, respond to client queries. You will also conduct training related to your area of expertise, coach staff members, and conduct performance evaluations.About the team
Deloitte's Univation group within our Audit Private team, offers a small-firm atmosphere with the benefits of being a part of one of Canada's largest professional services firm. Our clients' companies vary in size and we work with some of the largest private companies in Canada. You will be serving private clients and will have the opportunity to work in a variety of business sectors, including manufacturing, retail, real estate, professional services and others. Engagements are carried out for both individual companies as well as groups of companies.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience, ideally in public accounting
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and tax compliance, with advanced accounting skills
- Detail oriented individual comfortable working within tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Professional manner and exemplary team work skills
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production