Co-op/Intern Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Alma; Amos; Bas St-Laurent; Brossard; Burlington; Bécancour; Calgary; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau; Drummondville; Edmonton; Farnham; Fredericton; Gatineau; Granby; Grand-Mère; Halifax; Havre-Saint-Pierre; Hawkesbury; Jonquière; Kanata; Kitchener; La Baie; La Sarre; Langley; Laval; London; Markham; Matane; Mississauga; Moncton; Montreal; New Richmond; Niagara; Normandin; Ottawa; Prince Albert; Prince George; Quebec City; Regina; Rimouski; Roberval; Rouyn-Noranda; Saguenay; Saint John; Saint-Hyacinthe; Saskatoon; Sept-Îles; Shawinigan; Sherbrooke; St-Félicien; St. John's; Toronto; Trois-Pistoles; Trois-Rivières; Val D'Or; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Windsor; Winnipeg Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters What will your typical day look like?
As a co-op/intern within our National Sales Office, you will have opportunity to sharpen your analytical and business skills by working on challenges alongside a team of sales professionals who are experts in their respective fields. You will have the opportunity to assist pursuits and internal projects, working alongside colleagues focused on sales coaching, pursuit management, communications, design thinking, portfolio management, firmwide training, pipeline management, knowledge management, and sales reporting.
In this role, you will get a chance to work across a wide range of industries, businesses, and regions and will have an opportunity to expand your professional network across Deloitte. A typical day will see you contribute directly to impacting the culture of sales at Deloitte. About the team
The National Sales Office (NSO) is of a group of specialized professionals dedicated to maximizing Deloitte's return on sales investments, and to driving the firm's most strategic pursuits. The NSO leads the firm on sales governance, sales support, and sales innovation and works with public and private sector teams from all of the Deloitte services lines across Canada.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
Our Shared Values
- Working towards completing a post-secondary degree or diploma in Business, Economics, Engineering, Finance or Political Science
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- The ability to thrive in an environment of pressing deadlines and changing conditions across a variety of industries
- A service-minded attitude and desire to satisfy client needs while remaining committed to Deloitte's vision and objectives
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The Next Step is Yours
- Lead the way:Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity:Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other:We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion:We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact:We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You? Apply byMay 15, 2022at 11:59 pm ET. To be considered, you must submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF document.
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people. Job Segment:
Intern, Engineer, Developer, Equity, Entry Level, Engineering, Technology, Finance
Sales and Marketing