Our National Financial Services client is seeking a REMOTE Technical Writer / Content Manager with strong knowledge and experience in technical writing and content creation for a contract assignment with conversion to full-time starting in June 2022!
The Technical Writer / Content Manager will develop, design and maintain clear, and consistent materials ( including training, documentation, implementation plans, etc) that provide a point of need support for the Data Governance end users.
Technical Writer / Content Manager Responsibilities:
• Content management, site branding, use of workflows, and transitioning from one version of web design/content to another.
• Leveraging business requirements to manage new content for our departmental solutions.
• Expert knowledge in corporate-level SharePoint, organizing the site structures, content logically based on on-site users, extremely structured and easy to find, applying access control, and prefer some graphics skills to assist in branding.
Technical Writer / Content Manager Requirements:
• 4-5 years experience with SharePoint/content management.
• Ability to analyze, organize, design, write and edit content.
• Knowledge of information architecture and information design concepts, practices, and techniques for application support information and web content development.
• Knowledge of documentation development processes and software development processes.
• Demonstrate effective listening and interviewing skills to gain information from business owners, project and product teams, and other users.
• Ensure adherence to provided standards and policies, e.g. governance, and styling guidelines.
• Experience in SharePoint administration/designer experience; strong understanding and translating the workflow and collaboration needs of the business.
Technical Writer / Content Manager Required:
• Site administration such as permissions management, configuring web pages, configuring web parts, lists, views, libraries, Office client integration, content management, etc.
• Experience with word processing or publishing software including PowerPoint.
• Bachelors Degree Required; Business, Communications, Computer Science, Information Systems, Journalism or related fields.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Creative Circle
Creative Circle is a recruiting agency, and we proudly match professionals with companies looking for talented team members. The above listing is for a role with one of our clients. Our connections at top companies get your resume in front of the right people and access to amazing positions that aren't posted anywhere else. If you’re a good fit for this role (or another we're currently working on), a local recruiter will reach out to schedule a screening interview. We present only the top candidates to our clients.
For Creative Circle to represent you for this opportunity, you must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa
#70 - Owl.co - How to Find Your Dream Company