Permanent Reference code
:125778 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; Langley, BC; Moncton, NB; Ottawa, ON; Regina, SK; Saint John, NB; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
The ePMO Operations Analyst will play a critical role in daily operations, ensuring the effective oversight and administration of content development, placement, revision, and publishing.He/she is also expected to collaborate to support the ongoing review and refinement of Deloitte Technology processes and standards i.e., Global Project Delivery Process (PDP), Technology Operating Model (TOM), and the DT Large Programs Playbook.Outstanding research, process documentation, and content management skills, as well as advanced attention to detail, are required for success in this role.
Methodologies & Tools
- Collaborate with leaders to support theongoing review and refinement of Deloitte Technology processes and standards i.e., Global PDP, TOM, and the DT Large Programs Playbook
- Conduct knowledge share roundtables with ePMO team members, key stakeholders and operational teams on Global PDP revisions
- Perform content updates in the Global PDP as requested by Control/Domain Admins
- Document and publish a standardized, consistent project onboarding process as part of Technology Operating Model (TOM)
- Develop and maintain quality checklist to ensure stakeholder expectations are clearly defined and met
- Perform ongoing review and audit of qualified demands for final approval and project onboarding
- Provide compliance metrics to ePMO leadership around adherence to defined/published standards, processes and governance
- Research/remain current with best practices industry-wide, to support innovation and process optimization
Quality and Compliance Support:
About the team
- Monitor and track compliance of large transformation programs to defined playbook guidance
- Track Value Realization for large Transformational Programs (e.g., ITF)
- Maintain quality compliance scorecard, to include extracting key messages for leadership review and action
- Partner with ePMO & PMO CoE leadership to define consistent CIO Watchlist criteria, monitor and report on project/programs as needed to align with leadership business needs and governance meetings
- Collaborate with ePMO leaders to proactively drive improved quality and delivery excellence as per defined standards (Technology Operating Model, Global PDP, Large Programs Playbook)
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived. Enough about us, let's talk about you
In this role, you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in IT/CIS/Business preferred; other majors considered
- Minimum five(5)years ofproject management/project coordinator/content management experience, preferably in a global organization
- Process documentation and/or content development experience preferred
- Advanced experience in MS Excel (including macros), SharePoint and PowerPoint required
- Experience with enterprise project management tools like ServiceNow strongly preferred
- Excellent attention to detail; understands urgency and accuracy of work
- Must be very well organized and be able to respond to changing priorities
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and flexible with the ability to rapidly understand unfamiliar and complex concepts
The salary range for this position is $69,000 - $114,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or email@example.com
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Project Manager, Developer, Operations Manager, Sharepoint, Equity, Technology, Operations, Finance
Management and Executive