En 1954, après avoir découvert un petit restaurant de hamburgers en Californie, un représentant audacieux du nom de Ray Kroc allait rédiger la toute première page de l'histoire de McDonald's®. En 1967, le premier restaurant McDonald's du Canada ouvre ses portes à Richmond, en Colombie-Britannique. Depuis ce jour, nous évoluons au rythme de nos collectivités et offrons des aliments de qualité à un excellent rapport qualité-prix. Aujourd'hui, McDonald's du Canada est fière de se classer parmi les chefs de file mondiaux de la restauration. D'un océan à l'autre, nous offrons chaque jour de délicieux choix alimentaires à plus de 2,5millions de personnes dans plus de 1400restaurants. Mais nous sommes bien plus qu'un restaurant local. Nous sommes des entrepreneurs dévoués, des étudiants travaillant à temps partiel, des retraités qui profitent pleinement de la vie et des bénévoles qui redonnent à la collectivité où ils vivent et travaillent.
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description Your vibe and experience
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You're a curious mind. You love to see how things work and are fascinated by the intricacies of objects. You're good with your hands and mechanically adept. You're always willing to learn and grow. You remain cool, calm and collected in a fast-paced environment. You'd rather do a job right the first time, than do it twice.The job
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entail:
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and secure work environment for guests, coworkers, and yourself, leveraging your knowledge of safety regulations and equipment.
- Multi-tasking in between troubleshooting, tending to store areas and appliances during your shift, and repairing décor and equipment, whether it's during the day or throughout the night.
- Managing priorities, staying organized, and keeping on top of the various tasks with limited supervision.
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
- Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- Flexible hours/shifts that suit your needs
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Benefits for Full Time Crew Members
- Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
Basic knowledge of restaurant equipment and functionality.
With high standard of cleaning and work ethics.
Dependability and reliability
Willingness to learn.
Ability to work overnights is an asset Additional Information
Must be avaliable to work a variety of shift times and lengths. As well as be willing to relocate to Ness and Moray Location opening soon if needed.