Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
Would you like to:
- Get a head start on your career in law enforcement?
- Be a valued member of the fastest growing private security company in Canada?
- Take advantage of company provided industry leading training?
Then Paladin Security may be right for you! Job Skills / Requirements
Successful applicants will be:
- Genuine and personable
- Customer service driven
- Punctual and reliable
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Able to clearly speak and write English
- Able to work well independently and take initiative where required
- Able to take notes and write shift reports
- Able to multi-task in a busy environment
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a minimum of 6 months of related security industry experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good computer skills
- 18 years of age
- Must provide criminal record and child abuse registry checks
- Must possess a permanent Manitoba security guard license
- High School Diploma/GED
- Manitoba Justice approved Security Guard TrainingEducation Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GEDCertification Requirements (All)
Minimum 6 months security experience
Standard First Aid, CPR Level C
Valid Manitoba Security Guard LicenseAdditional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Child Abuse Registry Check, Permanent Manitoba Security Guard License
To apply: please fill out a candidate profile and apply via our website at: www.paladinsecurity.com/careers
A vehicle is required as site is not easily accessible by bus on evening or night shifts. The site is located on Murray Park Rd.
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Site Supervisor
This is a Part-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 5
Law Enforcement and Security