Position Title Payroll Instructor - PCP & CPM Certification Posting Number 01434SA Location Grade or Pay Level - Salary Range - Position Type Contract Employment Posting Type Internal/External Regular/Temporary Temporary Employment Type Full-Time Posting Category Contract Employment Start Date 05/07/2022 End Date 06/25/2022 Day of the Week Saturdays Shift 09:00-4:00 Work Arrangements
This contract position is available from May 7, 2022 until June 25, 2022. Hours of work will be 9-4 on Saturdays at our New Westminster campus.
What Douglas Offers
DO what you love. Be good at it. That's how Douglas College defines a great career. It's a philosophy that resonates through our classrooms, our offices and our boardrooms. It inspires our students and drives us to make Douglas College one of BC's Top Employers. We love what we do. And we're looking for passionate, motivated people to join us in making one of Canada's best colleges even better.
The Continuing Education Program is looking for an Instructor for the National Payroll Institute Certification Courses ( PCP & CPM ).Responsibilities
• Developing curriculum and delivering course material
• Providing training and mentoring to students
• Reviewing methods and teaching materials, and making recommendations for improvement
• Contributing to the creation of an environment that promotes growth, equality, and freedom of speech
To Be Successful in this Role You Will Need
• Strong teaching and mentoring skills
• Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• A sound understanding of and passion for subject matter
• A growth mindset and excellent networking abilities
Link to Full Position Profile Equity Statement
Douglas College is committed to being a workplace that is free of discrimination, that values diversity and is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve.
Needs a Criminal Records Check No
Posting Detail Information
Open Date 04/01/2022 Close Date Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicant
Interested applicants must submit their application and all required documents online. Please ensure your resume clearly explains how you meet the required knowledge, skills and abilities of the position for which you are applying. All candidates selected for interview will need to bring original certificates and diplomas of educational credentials noted on their resume.
Quick Link for Direct Access to Posting https://www.douglascollegecareers.ca/postings/8903