Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must
first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague. Location:
1385 Sargent Ave, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3E 3P8
At Loblaw, we help millions of Canadians get through their best days, worst days, celebration days, and every day. Through our innovation and quality products, we're here for our friends, neighbours, family members and colleagues.
We succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us.
We're looking for adaptable people who are thrilled to join us in our goal of helping Canadians Live Life Well®. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong. We promote leaders at every level and support our people to follow their passion.Why is this role important
Our Personal Shoppers
do just that! They fulfill customer e-commerce orders with efficiency, accuracy, and attention to detail to ensure a personalized shopping experience. What you'll do
Who you are
- Provide great customer service by assisting with general questions, maintaining a positive environment
- Shop for customers by accurately filling their orders with quality products
- Scan products and process customer transactions accurately using debit, credit, cash and gift cards
- Contact customers to ensure order accuracy or to inquire about product substitutions
Experience you bring
- A team player with an attention for detail
- Driven and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and courteous when resolving customer questions
- Motivated to learn new things
What you bring
- Good news! No previous experience is required. We provide you with training to set you up for success!
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours which may include days, evenings, nights, and weekends
- Able to move up to 50lbs and in constant mobility for an entire shift
Loblaw is committed to sustainability by sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. Our CORE Values - Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence - guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits - these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada's Top Employers, Canada's Best Diversity Employers, Canada's Greenest Employers & Canada's Top Employers for Young People.Employment Type:
Part timeType of Role:
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities. Please Note:
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.