Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must
first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague. Location:
215 St Anne's Rd, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R2M 2Z9
At Loblaw, we help millions of Canadians get through their best days, worst days, celebration days, and every day. Through our innovation and quality products, we're here for our friends, neighbours, family members and colleagues.
We succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us.
We're looking for adaptable people who are thrilled to join us in our goal of helping Canadians Live Life Well®. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong. We promote leaders at every level and support our people to follow their passion.
We're looking for talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way!
In this exciting role you will be responsible for:
• Patient greeting and confirmation of accuracy of all pertinent prescription information prior to filling
• Data entry of patient care information
• Third Party adjudication (if necessary)
• Accurate dispensing prescription medications
• Maintenance of pharmacy stock through inventory control systems
• General OTC enquiries from patients and referral to Pharmacist where required and necessary
• Handling customer prescription pick up
• Experience as a Pharmacy Assistant is an asset
• Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
• Strong communication skills
• Demonstrated customer service experience
• Proficient computer/data/entry skills
• Flexibility to work a variety of hours which may include days, evenings, night shifts and weekends
At Loblaw, it's about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a benefits package.
Loblaw is committed to sustainability by sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. Our CORE Values - Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence - guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits - these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada's Top Employers, Canada's Best Diversity Employers, Canada's Greenest Employers & Canada's Top Employers for Young People.Employment Type:
Part timeType of Role:
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities. Please Note:
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.