Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Private Wealth Management takes a sophisticated and holistic goals discovery approach to wealth planning and protection to provide highly personalized advice, solutions and service to clients. Private Investment Counsel
provides the highest level of interaction and personalized service with high net worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients. This best-in-class attention and focus extends to client families, estates and trusts as well as charitable and business organizations and our highly valued Indigenous client communities. Join the team to gain a phenomenal place to work and richly rewarding career in TD Wealth. Job Description
Do you excel at customer service, organization and administration? We're looking for a dynamic administrative professional who is committed to serve clients, colleagues and cross-team partners. PIC Private Client Service Associate
provides consistent and accurate administrative, analytical and client service support to ensure a legendary customer experience.
In this role, you will:
- Assist Portfolio Manager(s) in preparing for client meetings by arranging required documentation
- Craft reports for analysis of client accounts
- Accept/create leads and ensure administrative documentation and lead coding
- Provide a high level of organization for your designated branch by excelling at administration
- Prioritize and handle your own workload to meet service level agreements requirements for service and productivity
- Ensure all necessary due diligence to support the accuracy and compliance of all customer transactions and activities and raise issues where appropriate
- Be knowledgeable of, adhere to and complete required practices and procedures in a timely manner
- Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes
- Participate fully as a member of the team, suggest improvements and support a positive work environment that promotes service to clients, colleagues, partners, the business and Bank
- Two (2) or more years of experience
- Mutual Fund licensed
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or one year to complete CSC
- Strong communication skills
- Basic knowledge of the business supported
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Management and Executive