Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
"TD Greystone Asset Management (""TD Greystone"") is an institutional money manager with multi‐asset solutions proudly serving its clients since 1988. Headquartered in Regina, with additional offices in Toronto, Winnipeg and Hong Kong, TD Greystone manages over C$35 billion on behalf of institutional clients across Canada.
TD Greystone offers a full range of multi‐asset class solutions with in‐house teams covering fixed income, Canadian equities, U.S. equities, international equities, real estate, mortgages and infrastructure. Our firm is committed to providing unique solutions to meet clients' long‐term investment objectives.
In this term position, reporting to the Vice President, Mortgages, the Portfolio Administrator position will be responsible for servicing a rapidly growing commercial mortgage portfolio in excess of $3 Billion diversified across Canada. The Portfolio Administrator will be part of a 50 member real estate and mortgage team. Borrowers include institutions, pension plans, REITs and large real estate companies and developers. "Job Description Key Responsibilities:
- Set up and manage each mortgage account utilizing a best in class commercial mortgage servicing system. This will require training to develop an extensive and in depth knowledge of our system;
- Process collections of principal and interest. Ensure taxes are paid;
- Maintain current mortgage records, including the collection of annual financials, collection of periodic tax receipts and monitoring insurance and PPSA expiry dates;
- Prepare relevant reports including monthly billing statements and annual borrower statements;
- Coordinate mortgage payoffs, including preparation of payoff statements and processing discharge documentation;
- Manage all aspects of the borrower relationship after loan funding and consistently represent TD Greystone in a professional manner;
- This role will be the primary liaison between TD Greystone investment professionals and borrowers;
- Provide Administrative support (ie, expenses, travel, electronic filing, etc.); and provide all other services normally required of a Mortgage Servicer in connection with the TD Greystone Mortgage Fund's portfolio."
The successful candidate will have completed a Business Certificate or Diploma, as well as direct commercial mortgage servicing experience would be an asset. The ideal candidate will be team‐oriented, and passionate about the financial services industry. Most importantly, the person must thrive on detail, possess a demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office, a proven record of completing tasks with high quality results, excellent communication, problem solving, analytical and multi‐tasking skills, and have the ability to function in a fast‐paced team environment, while also being highly self‐motivated.#LI-POST #LI-POST Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.